- License Registration
- User Interface
- Preferences -
- Preferences -
>> Main WindowThe GOM Player Plus user interface is composed of 4 main parts: the Main Window, the Playlist Window, the Control Panel, and the GOM Menu.
The Main Window is what you usually see when using GOM Player Plus. It consists of the playback area, the seek bar, the basic playback controls, and the buttons to open the other windows of the user interface.
- 1. Playback Area
- This is where the video you’re playing is displayed. If you’re playing an audio-only file, the GOM Player Plus audio file background will be displayed here. When nothing at all is playing, the currently set Logo will be displayed (default shown above).
- 2. Play/Pause Button
- This button will pause the video that is playing, or resume playing a video that is paused. If no file is currently loaded, pushing the Play Button will open the file browser so you can select a file to playback.
- 3. Stop Button
- This button will stop the video (or audio file) that is playing entirely.
- 4. Backward & Forward Buttons
These buttons will skip forward or backward in the video or audio file that is playing based on your Time Jump settings.
This button opens the Preferences window. Visit the Preferences section of this guide to read more about GOM Player Plus preferences.
- You can right-click the Backward and Forward buttons to skip to the previous / next file on the playlist.
- 5. Volume Slider
- This slider lets you control the output volume of GOM Player Plus.
- 6. Seek Bar
- This bar shows your location on the timeline of the file you’re playing. To the left of the seek bar you can see the current time (left) and the total time (right). You can click and drag the slider to move along the video’s timeline.
- 7. 360 degree video play Button
- This button helps you view 360 degree images in 360 VR mode. If you do not have a 360-degree video, you can watch it on Youtube 360 videos using the 'Search 360 video' button.
- 8. Subtitle Button
- This button provides a menu related to subtitles.
- 9. Save the Current Frame Button
- Clicking this button will take a screen shot and save it to the screen capture directory.
- 10. Control Panel Button
- This button will toggle the GOM Player Plus Control Panel window.
- 11. Open Button
- Clicking this button will launch the file browser.
- 12. Playlist Button
- This button will toggle the GOM Player Plus Playlist window.
- 13. GOM Player Plus Menu Button
- This button will display the GOM Menu. You can also access the GOM Menu by right-clicking on the playback area.
- 14. Preferences Button
- This button opens the Preferences window. Visit the Preferences section of this guide to read more about GOM Player Plus Preferences - Quick Settings and Preferences - Advanced Settings.
- 15. License Information Button
- You can view the license registration date and expiration date in the License Information window.
If you'd like to know how to de-authorize, check out License De-authorize.
- 16. GOM Remote Button
- This button is used to launch GOM Remote.
Install GOM Remote and control the GOM Player Plus on the bed.
- 17. Transparency Slider
- This slider lets you control the transparency level of GOM Player Plus. You can adjust from 0% transparency to 80% transparency.
- 18. On Top Button
- This button allows you to always display GOM Player Plus in front of other windows when the program is running, or when a file is playing. By pressing it, it will loop from “Always on Top”, “On top while playing” to “Always on Top - Disable”. “Always on Top - Disable” is the default setting.
- 19. Window Control Buttons
- These buttons allow you to minimize, maximize, and close the GOM Player Plus Main Window. You can also enter fullscreen mode by clicking the Fullscreen button.