What is GOM Media Player?
GOM Media Player is freeware video playback software developed by the South Korean company, Gretech Corp. Designed with both power and simplicity in mind,
GOM Media Player is an ideal video player for both beginners and experts alike.
Aside from being the most widely used video player in South Korea,
the non-Korean versions of GOM Media Player enjoy a monthly worldwide user base
of over 43 million in over 200 countries, making it one of the world’s most popular
GOM Media Player includes built-in support for all the most popular video formats
(MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, etc), loads of advanced features (screen capture,
audio capture, video playback speed control, and more), and the Codec Finder service
that helps you locate missing codecs for formats that aren’t supported by default. You can even watch broken and incomplete AVI files with GOM Media Player.
Download GOM Media Player for free and find out why it’s the only media player you need!
- Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 / 64bit), Windows 7 (32 / 64bit), Vista (32 / 64bit), XP (32 / 64bit), 2000, ME
- Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon or equivalent
- Over 16MB free RAM
- Over 25MB free HDD space.
- Some videos may require the newest version of DirectX or Windows Media Player.
- Recommended settings may differ between video file types.
- Video Formats
- flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
- Audio Formats
- mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg
- Subtitle Formats
- .smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (width IDX)
- Playlist Formats
- .asx, .pls
- Built-in Codecs
- OGG, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, and H264