GOM Media Player version 220.127.116.1145 was released on April 3, 2013.
Changes in version 18.104.22.16845 include:
1. Modified the software's codec settings for AAC audio playback
** If the Codec Finder window pops up after you install the update, please click the [Find Codec] button and install the recommended codec.
2. The AC3 tab has been removed from the Prefences window, and internal AC3 options have been disabled.
3. Corrected a sync issue with certain TS files
4. Corrected a playback issue with MP4 files containing hard-coded scrolling subtitles.
5. Added features to delete and disabled the saving of recently played files to the Windows "Recent Files" list (Windows 7 and 8 only).
6. Minor misc changes and fixes.
You can use the [Update] button in the software interface to update to the latest version (Preferences -> General -> Update -> Update). If you receive a notice that you are already using the most recent version, please wait a while and try again.