GOM Media Player version 126.96.36.19939 was released on March 26, 2013.
Changes in version 188.8.131.5239 include:
1. Corrected an issue where the MPEG source filter could not properly recognize frame rates and/or playback time for some TS and VOB files.
2. Added support for 10bit AVC files (H.264 High 10 profile)
3. Corrected an issue where playback speed controls could not be used with certain WMV files.
4. Improved FLV playback with internal filters
5. Improved playback for certain MTS files
6. Improved the seek function for H.264 videos (MP4, MKV, AVI)
7. Increased the scope of the playback speed control feature (now supports 0.2x ~ 16x)
8. Added additional options to the Easy Browser Preferences (Preferences -> General -> Easy Browser tab).
9. Added a keyboard shortcut for opening the Snapshot Preview window ([Ctrl] + [Q])
10. Corrected an error where a volume message would be displayed when moving between multiple displays
11. Other misc. corrections and improvements.
You can use the [Update] button in the software interface to update to the latest version (Preferences -> General -> Update -> Update). If you receive a notice that you are already using the most recent version, please wait a while and try again.