The only media player you need - for FREE!
Not only is GOM Player a completely FREE video player, with its built-in support for all the most popular video and Media Player formats, tons of advanced features, extreme customizability, and the Codec Finder service, GOM Player is sure to fulfill all of your playback needs. With millions of users in hundreds of countries, GOM Player is one of the world`s most popular video players.
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP SP2 (32bit)
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (64bit)
- File Size : 27MB
Why use GOM Player?
Free! GOM Player is completely free for everyone to download and use.
Comprehensive File Support GOM Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
Strong Subtitle Functionality You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
Play 360 degrees VR video - Able to watch from up, down, left, and right, 360 degrees around, by just using the keyboard or mouse - Supports preview with side views from front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition - Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos
Advanced Features With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
Customization GOM Player's skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Player website!
Codec Finder Some uncommon video types aren't supported by GOM Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Player's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
Connect with GOM Remote You can control GOM Player with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.
GOM Player for mobile GOM Player is now available in Android and iOS versions. You can enjoy watching videos not just on your PC, but also on your mobile device. Enjoy watching videos easily with Mobile GOM Player any time, anywhere.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10(32/64bit) / 8.1(32/64bit) / 8(32/64bit) / 7(32/64bit) / Vista(32bit) / XP SP2, SP3(32bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- Over 2G RAM free RAM
- Over 200MB free HDD space
- Some videos may require the newest version of DirectX or Windows Media Player.
- Recommended settings may differ between video file types.
- flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
Media Player Formats
- mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
- .smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (& IDX)
- .asx, .pls
- Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, H264, DVSD, THEO, VP8, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, VP6, FPS1, IV50, IV40, SVQ3, H265, TSCC, TSCC2, Cinepak, SVQ1, G2M4, LAGARITH, TRUEMOTION2, DVCP, DVPP, QTRLE, RPZA, PRORES, MSZH, Nellymoser